(LoQ) Clan Official Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

slit throat

Go down 
+2
Insane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane

Location : swagg country AKA nigga land, and im the fuckin president the capital is swag city

slit throat Empty
PostSubject: slit throat   slit throat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:06 am

1. What name(s) do you use in game? Insane
2. Have you ever been caught cheating? If so how long ago? no
3. How many times have you cheated?NO STFU
4. What are your past clans and clubs?this one technically Razz and bullshit tosh put me in
5. How long have you been playing quake 3? 1 year :p
6. Why do you want to join clan X?
7. What's your xfire name? ( If you don't have xfire get it here http://www.xfire.com/ ) daman121
8. Are you using the full version of quake 3 or the demo version? full in dis bitch
9. Post some screen shots. You must post AT LEAST 5 screen shots. imma have dose in a moment hold up
Back to top Go down
Admin

slit throat Empty
PostSubject: Re: slit throat   slit throat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:27 am

gl
Back to top Go down
https://loqclan.forumotion.com
ChRoM3

ChRoM3

slit throat Empty
PostSubject: Re: slit throat   slit throat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:19 pm

GoodLuck D-Mizzle xD
Back to top Go down
Insane

Location : swagg country AKA nigga land, and im the fuckin president the capital is swag city

slit throat Empty
PostSubject: Re: slit throat   slit throat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:17 am

slit throat Shot0001convertedslit throat Shot0081hslit throat Shot0002naslit throat Shot0000su
Back to top Go down
NO DATA

NO DATA

slit throat Empty
PostSubject: Re: slit throat   slit throat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:23 am

Dman wrote:
slit throat Shot0001converted
Ahh, Good old Legit, talked lots of trash but was always eh.
Back to top Go down
Insane

slit throat Empty
PostSubject: Re: slit throat   slit throat I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 pm

slit throat Shot0000h
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl

CandyGirl

slit throat Empty
PostSubject: Re: slit throat   slit throat I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:59 am

Good luck kiddo heartt
Back to top Go down
pr1me
Admin
pr1me

slit throat Empty
PostSubject: Re: slit throat   slit throat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:05 am

Dman, after talking and deciding what to do with your application. We have decided to say that you are not ready to ride with the big boys yet. You have potential indeed, but your still lacking skills to keep up. I'm truly sorry to say but we're going to close your application, just know that we don't have anything against you or anything. Your a awesome person and very talented too. Just remember that your always welcome to stay on forums and come play with us on the server.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

slit throat Empty
PostSubject: Re: slit throat   slit throat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slit throat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(LoQ) Clan Official Site :: (LoQ) Clan :: Join Us-
Jump to: