(LoQ) Clan Official Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

LoQ Server is back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

LoQ Server is back! Empty
PostSubject: LoQ Server is back!   LoQ Server is back! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:15 pm

LoQ server is up and running guys, have fun  Very Happy Just type /connect loq.noghost.net

Very Happy Ref will be in the Members Only section of course. Be sure to read the Referee Rules & Regulations first, thanks!

Last edited by Sticky on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://loqclan.forumotion.com
lel

lel

PostSubject: Re: LoQ Server is back!   LoQ Server is back! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:22 pm

w00000t!
Back to top Go down
theyear2000

PostSubject: Re: LoQ Server is back!   LoQ Server is back! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:16 am

MUCKBALL? cheers
Back to top Go down
Sawyer

Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: LoQ Server is back!   LoQ Server is back! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:09 pm

wazaa. theres a problem with the ctf config file where u cannot see thru glass in maps like q3hockey and a couple of the wtf maps.

i believe that if u set dmflags to 6152 it will fix this issue as i was arc clan server admin for some time. can u try it for us plz? thanx much it will also enable walkthru players i beleive its been a while since i messed with these things
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LoQ Server is back!   LoQ Server is back! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:44 am

Sawyer wrote:
wazaa. theres a problem with the ctf config file where u cannot see thru glass in maps like q3hockey and a couple of the wtf maps.

i believe that if u set dmflags to 6152 it will fix this issue as i was arc clan server admin for some time. can u try it for us plz? thanx much it will also enable walkthru players i beleive its been a while since i messed with these things
Thanks ill check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer

Sawyer

PostSubject: lol   LoQ Server is back! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:49 pm

guess that wasnt it. not sure exactly i beleive is a bug in the client that was never fixed
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LoQ Server is back!   LoQ Server is back! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Sawyer wrote:
guess that wasnt it. not sure exactly i beleive is a bug in the client that was never fixed
Yeah, thanks anyways. Was worth a shot. Let me know if you get any more information on that bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoQ Server is back!   LoQ Server is back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoQ Server is back!
Page 1 of 1