(LoQ) Clan Official Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A baby seal walked into a bar...

Go down 
+5
ChRoM3
CandyGirl
lel
-Nex
9 posters
AuthorMessage
-Nex

A baby seal walked into a bar... Empty
PostSubject: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 pm

1. What name(s) do you use in game? - Well I don't really think that is any of your business.
2. Have you ever been caught cheating? If so how long ago? - Yes. Every time I play at Massacre I get banned for cheating.
3. How many times have you cheated? - I've lost count, maybe the admins could tell you.
4. What are your past clans and clubs? That information is classified.
5. How long have you been playing quake 3? - Who wants to know?
6. Why do you want to join clan X? - Cookies. It's always about the cookies.
7. What's your xfire name? ( If you don't have xfire get it here http://www.xfire.com/ ) - ifyoutrytoaddmeilolatyou
8. Are you using the full version of quake 3 or the demo version? - Demo since 2002
9. Post some screen shots. You must post AT LEAST 5 screen shots. - No.

Feed the alligators.
Don't pollute.
Bye.

-Super cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:38 am

Haha, nice app. But im gonna have to fay f2 =/

Jk, Laughing gl!
Back to top Go down
https://loqclan.forumotion.com
lel

lel

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:29 am

gee L !
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl

CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
ChRoM3

ChRoM3

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:58 pm

GoodLuckSki BroSki =)
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:10 pm

lmao xD

Back to top Go down
NO DATA

NO DATA

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 pm

I hope you guys don't think this is serious..
Back to top Go down
-Nex

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:36 pm

NO DATA wrote:
I hope you guys don't think this is serious..

Why nawt?
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl

CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:20 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Insane

Location : swagg country AKA nigga land, and im the fuckin president the capital is swag city

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:50 pm

even though your already a friend on my xfire i tried to add you...
Back to top Go down
Insane

Location : swagg country AKA nigga land, and im the fuckin president the capital is swag city

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 pm

data your profile pic always make me look and wander like wtf, to second ago asked my self "does she listen to music threw her tits?"
Back to top Go down
Insane

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:59 pm

-Nex wrote:
whats the rest of the damn joke!!!! *bites nails*
Back to top Go down
pr1me
Admin
pr1me

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 pm

I don't like your application, and your not taking it serious at all nex. I don't know if your trying to make fun of us or whatever it may be. But if you want to apply here, make sure you apply it again right. I wont take none of that ignorant crap in here, and if you don't give a shit then neither do we.

/Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A baby seal walked into a bar...   A baby seal walked into a bar... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(LoQ) Clan Official Site :: (LoQ) Clan :: Join Us-
Jump to: