(LoQ) Clan Official Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Candy application rawr!

Go down 
+2
CandyGirl
infin1te
6 posters
AuthorMessage
infin1te

infin1te

Candy application rawr! Empty
PostSubject: Candy application rawr!   Candy application rawr! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:40 pm

1. What name(s) do you use in game?
Candygirl <- Represents my inner character

2. Have you ever been caught cheating? If so how long ago?
Only on doods and only every now and than!

3. How many times have you cheated?
3402942038423 times!

4. What are your past clans and clubs?
All the ones that the guys are in! tongue

5. How long have you been playing quake 3?
Right since 1999 oh ya

6. Why do you want to join clan X?
he knows why!

7. What's your xfire name? ( If you don't have xfire get it here http://www.xfire.com/ )
69candy69

8. Are you using the full version of quake 3 or the demo version?
Full! Duhh! Demo? No! I'm wayyyyyyyyyyy to pro for that

9. Post some screen shots. You must post AT LEAST 5 screen shots.

[img]Candy application rawr! 31396910[/img]
Me at home ! :3

Candy application rawr! Stupid-Girls-04
This is what I can do!

Candy application rawr! Duck+lips.+just+a+quick+screen+cap+i+did.+lol_67a3a4_3309072

Candy application rawr! Nearly-all-rich-people
This cant be true! Im a sweetheart

Candy application rawr! 1315880143562

Me on quake

P.S

Because I'm to stupid to realize what I have an consistently brag about doing stupid shit!
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl

CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Candy application rawr!   Candy application rawr! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:36 pm

And that comes from a guy who pretened to be a girl, sexually went up to other guys to get a place into their clans.. hell, i don't even think anyone likes you lol.. Jealouse much that i am a real girl and can get more guys then you can?

lol bitch, get a life.. stop bugging mine.. there are obvious reasons i wont unblock you and re-add you on xfire, no matter how many times and by how many ways you ask.

Anyways, as far on replys your trying to get out of me, as your obviously having so much fun trying to pick on me/bully me.. This is it.. No more replies on you from me... just keep going at it..

My mom told me once that you shouldnt be spending time on people who are not worth it.. Well t0sh i am soooo fucking worth it.. I am worth it ALL Very Happy so keep spending it on me... because i won't do it on you... You are worth...

Nothing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!nky

PostSubject: Re: Candy application rawr!   Candy application rawr! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Candy application rawr! 24532910[/url]
Back to top Go down
Maniak

Maniak

PostSubject: Re: Candy application rawr!   Candy application rawr! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:29 pm

wow tosh ur kinda sick...
Back to top Go down
infin1te

infin1te

PostSubject: Re: Candy application rawr!   Candy application rawr! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:59 pm

In regards to my original post ...

And that comes from a guy who pretened to be a girl, sexually went up to other guys to get a place into their clans.. hell, i don't even think anyone likes you lol.. Jealouse much that i am a real girl and can get more guys then you can?

lol bitch, get a life.. stop bugging mine.. there are obvious reasons i wont unblock you and re-add you on xfire, no matter how many times and by how many ways you ask.

Anyways, as far on replys your trying to get out of me, as your obviously having so much fun trying to pick on me/bully me.. This is it.. No more replies on you from me... just keep going at it..

My mom told me once that you shouldnt be spending time on people who are not worth it.. Well t0sh i am soooo fucking worth it.. I am worth it ALL Very Happy so keep spending it on me... because i won't do it on you... You are worth...

Candy application rawr! Headondesk
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Candy application rawr!   Candy application rawr! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Lol. gonna lock this for obvious reasons. please post further topics like this in other sections. Thanks

/Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://loqclan.forumotion.com
pr1me
Admin
pr1me

PostSubject: Re: Candy application rawr!   Candy application rawr! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:36 am

CandyGirl wrote:

DAMNN! lol.
I'm sorry i had to unlock this to say this but i'll lock it again lol.
But.... DAMN TOSH!! rofl, GOT OWNED SON haha. That shit is true btw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candy application rawr!   Candy application rawr! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candy application rawr!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(LoQ) Clan Official Site :: (LoQ) Clan :: Join Us-
Jump to: