(LoQ) Clan Official Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

So this is what Stickhoe was up to..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theyear2000

So this is what Stickhoe was up to.. Empty
PostSubject: So this is what Stickhoe was up to..   So this is what Stickhoe was up to.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:27 am

In old LoQ Forum,stick was about to leave,he said he wanted to make his own clan,that was for good players only,and not family-LoQish like(you know what I mean)

Is -X- what he is talking about?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So this is what Stickhoe was up to..   So this is what Stickhoe was up to.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 am

Sorta, but not really. When i was LoQ a few people asked me to make a skill based clan with them, but it never really worked out. Instead i chose to keep LoQ alive for a little while longer and figured maybe at some other point i would make a skill-based clan. And here it is =p Also alot of people don't know (I know you do) that LoQ was made by me and an old friend of mine named Heat. We just made it for fun, but to my surprise alot of people wanted to join. Heat got caught up into some things so i took over, but he is the one who originally made the LoQ tag and name itself. I was down with whatever so i said fuck it, YOLO!
Back to top Go down
https://loqclan.forumotion.com
lel

lel

PostSubject: Re: So this is what Stickhoe was up to..   So this is what Stickhoe was up to.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:53 am

lol
Back to top Go down
theyear2000

PostSubject: Re: So this is what Stickhoe was up to..   So this is what Stickhoe was up to.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:07 am

Old times..... =)

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is what Stickhoe was up to..   So this is what Stickhoe was up to.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this is what Stickhoe was up to..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(LoQ) Clan Official Site :: (LoQ) General :: General Chat-
Jump to: