(LoQ) Clan Official Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

herewego

Go down 
+6
lel
NO DATA
Insane
Explosion
infin1te
sorry4thewait
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:58 am

Hey guys, i wanted to apply for the clan again, i'm going to start here, i started off in -X- clan i promised sticky I'll never hack again and that i'll stay clean, then chrome demoed and people at first said -1, or fail, or even very obvious. Only a couple of players actually looked into it more and more re watched ect, and turned out it was a clean demo. Even tho i kept saying over and over that i was clean havent touched a hack since incident that has happened before. I'm sorry that I brought drama to the clan in the first place and I want another shot at the clan.
Back to top Go down
infin1te

infin1te

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 am

No
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:56 am

Why? rofl?
Back to top Go down
Explosion

Explosion

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:48 pm

F1 bcs u're ez :Q
Back to top Go down
infin1te

infin1te

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:47 pm

As a Leader of this clan, and previous being in many, many clans with you. I have never been able to stand your 'kissing ass' attitude, as long as things are going your way. Throw all the accomplishments aside, you're just another kid. Not to mention the hacking history, as well as, clearly stated by you, bringing drama unto this clan. I have seen you're posts on end forums, arguing with their members through the clans accomplishments in scrims. I do not stand for this attitude, and quite frankly, would appreciate it if you did not post on the join us section again.
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:56 pm

ROFL previous being in many many clans with ME? u tried being in some with me and they didnt tolerate your lies. look whos the kid? rofl kiss ass attitude? i fuck around with my friends cuz thats how we are. and who r u to tell me wat to do and not do? only 1 starting drama is u. just like chrome. look whos the kid. hacking history back 09 quit for a year came back then left then came back 11 and started getting better again rofl. i talk to sticky the same way back in loq and killzor the same way before u were even in this community. "QUITE frankly" i dont know why people even like you? maybe they dont? your annoying, your a bother, your just another bug in this community thinking they the best. I can easily bring back riddick into this topic, about how you messed with o2o members acting like a girl. "sweet talk your way into clans" thats all u can do and when things dont go your way u leave and start another clan and talk to members of the clan u tried for to get them into ur clan. Again a worthless bug and u call me a kid rofl.
Back to top Go down
infin1te

infin1te

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Hardly not, I brought together a group of friends on several occasions, but felt the clans wouldn't work out. Things were successful on several occasions. It wasn't until Renegadez formed did I believe I had a strong foundation to lead a clan upon. Than the merge came, and regardless of separated opinions, we agreed to do it. At this point of accomplishment, things are working out excellent. Increased activity, talent and two servers, whilst sharing one with ToP, so they can lay their foundation upon. Also, bringing up the past is a topic I'd rather choose to avoid, it's endless and quite frankly has no meaning or effect on the current community. This is my opinion that has been voiced, and I do not want to see you posting here again.
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:34 pm

OH now u say not to bring up past but yet u do? ur bringing more drama into this clan by starting with me, the demo chrome took is clean, if u havent relized all ur doing is bringing up past so y cant i? arent i "aloud" to bring it up if u do?
Back to top Go down
infin1te

infin1te

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 pm

What I'm talking about is very recent, nor did I say you hacked from that demo. In fact, it was me who stuck my neck up for you in that demo. The things I'm saying aren't without reason.
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:48 pm

wtf r u talking bout
Back to top Go down
infin1te

infin1te

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:50 pm

infin1te wrote:
What I'm talking about is very recent, nor did I say you hacked from that demo. In fact, it was me who stuck my neck up for you in that demo. The things I'm saying aren't without reason.
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:05 pm

wtf is very recent u idiot. ur just bringing drama to the clan honestly drop it ight. learn to talk privately.
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Before anything transpires, why would a leader start drama in the first place, cause problems to a player. Thank you for sticking up for me but you just causing drama. Theirs many players that check this site out, that may want to join, if you got a problem with me speak to me on x-fire. If not please don't even say anything else.
Back to top Go down
infin1te

infin1te

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:14 am

There is no drama to be had, I simply won't tolerate you in the clan, especially with your mouth and how you talk to players from other clans, ect. Also what I think would be more beneficial for the community at this point, is to apply for ToP, Ambrosia is apping, and with several starting players the clan has a good chance for success. Ultimately increasing quakes activity. At the moment, we're pretty much full.
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:20 am

your 1 leader, sticky said to apply for the clan:)
Back to top Go down
Insane

Location : swagg country AKA nigga land, and im the fuckin president the capital is swag city

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:44 am

sorry4thewait wrote:
your 1 leader, sticky said to apply for the clan:)
owned?
Back to top Go down
NO DATA

NO DATA

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:56 am

I love how Coke asked why Tosh said no, and then after he explained it, Coke created an argument..

By the way, that would be known as drama. Razz
Back to top Go down
lel

lel

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:18 am

i love data. <3
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl

CandyGirl

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:57 pm

My opinion doesnt really count as i have nothing to do with former -x- clan, or now -gX- clan.

But, on personal matters and opinion i think you, Coke. Is a person who lies alot, i don't see you as a honest person, i did see you as a kind person, but tbh, this turns out to be just you liking to gossip and making alot of things seem different then reality. I have no hate for you, but i do dislike you for the personal attacks you have made in recent history, also towards my clan RB and some other members.

However, when you were in RB, i did think you were a clean player, i honestly believed it, and i fought for that cause to make you stand in a good light towards other players and other clans. But you know the reasons why i gave up standing up for you... frankly wether you like to admit it or not, your personality is very similair to tosh his personality.. For sure you have been more friendly all together, but besides that you guys have alot of things in common in behaviours to others & other clans (agressivly calling other players shit, being bi polar, sometimes nice, sometimes a dick etc..).

So yeh your a dick.

Now on the cheating part, your history (before the demo) was already pretty fresh, RB even tho gave u a chance, and so did -X- clan. With the new demo, & your less then a year ago drop makes you a bad reputation to any clan. Alot have actually been saying "oh now coke is gone, i guess -x- clan seems okey", and also like tosh somewhere stated (not sure where, but i did see it) "Now that coke is gone i think Renegadez clan is gonna merge with Extreme clan".

Your not a loved person (not saying tosh is oh so loved.. lol) but you do really have a bad reputation.

The demo itself, i did watch it.. yeh there were some awkward shots, but i myself havent been clear on this either, so i did my duty as one of the Sponsorts of the reloaded project to put your demo on the Reloaded website.. i also stated clearly that if the Anti cheat experts on Reloaded have cleared your name, then you would be clean also in my eyes.

Here the link on Reloaded: http://www.rldd.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=620&highlight=coke

So far attitude, who is assigned to the case and a bunch of others have serious doubts. So my final judgement will be what reloaded states.
Back to top Go down
infin1te

infin1te

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 pm

The posts above should about sum up his success in this clan, and what he can bring into it. As an open reminder, does anybody actually believe "end" or it's would appreciate us having this guy in our clan? At the moment, everything is stable, there's no drama, nobody openly voices their opinion on whose better, on forums or in-game with other clans. That's ignoring c0kes attitude and dedication to loyalty and respect. All in all, he would not be a good addition to the guild, minus scoring a decent amount of frags here and there. In the odd occasion, leaders have to step up and do what is right, and this my friends, is what's right.
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:36 pm

end and its doesnt wanna scrim this clan because of sticky and para ive talked to solo and papa
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:40 pm

and my reputation is fuked up its not likei dropped 20 times i only dropped twice for hacks and 1 for dirty cfg that chrome was even their and the leader of n2p didnt show that i was testing cfgs showing all my logs
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:50 pm

oh nd personal attacks? i didnt start shit with ur members i had problems with teamwork in 1 game so i left the clan for another. i dont lie bout anything, only person in end that doesnt wanna scrim gx is sparky. the rest wants a challenge idiot. Elmo knows i didnt hack cuz he knows wen i do. Papa and solo are the only 2 in its that doesnt wanna scrim gx either. Main reason is sticky and para(and a little of killzor) they dont want ex hackers to scrim with cuz of how good they are, 5+ years on this game, gamer mouses, gamer headphones, fast processor. Candy idk y ur posting here, i dont c a reason to. You have your own clan to worry bout.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl

CandyGirl

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Coke dude, seriously.. as much as i dislike tosh, he is right and makes a point.. tbh i even dislike tosh more then i dislike you (& more that i dislike ghost, solo, kronik or you name it).. so that already says something.

Besides that, the few clans & the community thats left on Quake gives Everyone the right in my opinion to give their opinions. Theres just a handfull fastrail & handfull slowrail clans left.. gX shall probably not have many to none scrims with the slowrail clans, but mainly with the few fastrail clans that are left (and as Renegadez merged with X, that's just End, Its, RB, n2p, gX & ToP (5!) clans).

Besides that, u go out mentioning names, for example saying that just Sparky & Papa were against -X- clan (NOT gX clan, as it has been merged the situation is simmilair (just for the dislike of tosh) but yet, its different etc. etc.) but let me tell you.. When you were in >RB< & we had scrims against end, it was not Sparky who came to me to tell me stuff about you.. it was Elmo.

+/-3? months ago, Elmo told me on xfire he doesnt want to scrim >RB< anymore (in the name of End (not saying he just stood up alone and said his whole clan was behind him, but in Scrims with multiple and differtent players of End, they have all complained, said their words and w.e. about ONLY YOU), Like i said before, i believed you were clean & i have had put you in a good light & made a pact with Elmo (as many know, me and Sparky are very cool with eachother, but it was End's majority who brought this!), with the rule that when YOU play any game that it would be demo'd..

What i did then, as a clans-trust, as a leader to member trust, i told you about this situation & i gave you heads up that a member of End AND RB would be in spec, just recording and checking ONLY YOU out.

What happend next was... you didn't scrim or participate in any of clan's activities anyomore.. now yes, youve told me that you would go to marines or army or something like that by the end of the year & you wanted to get as many as scrims possible.. but dont you think it's weird and awkward that you WERE a ACTIVE MEMBER of RB, untill End didnt want to scrim your ass anymore and i had to make a pact/rule with them to demo every game in case we scrimmed??

(& trust me, dont think i am putting my arms up for you & cheer cheers for you... For sure u were out of all the members of RB somewhere just below the guys/girls who carry the game in scrims, like Inky, A$D, Wariatka, Previon & Verydog.. Even these guys & girl own the shit out of anyone and top the games insanely and beast like.. nobody complained... you were below these TOP players, but still above the other half... Dont you wonder why ppl call ur name and not theirs??)

Besides that, as you like to call out names and whatever... Yes, as of today Sticky is untrusted or maybe even hated in game by many, the coming of -X- clan didnt change anything.. this was already when we are will still LoQ.
Sticky left, came back, made a clan - got his old long known bro Para on his side & then killzy grouped up basically you, chrome & explo.

The no-scrim-list-ban or whatever you want to call it from End & Its, was basically not just directed at Sticky & Para as you stated or would like to believe. Like i said, many didnt even like Sticky to begin with, & when a big part of End was still DF, all kinds of shit had already been said towards LoQ from DF.. and it was also NOT because these DF members loved their leaders Ghost & Kronik.. basically DF's own members disliked their leaders and left and all came to End, i am simply guessing the reason why LoQ was still kinda okey in their eyes was because it was a balanced team & LoQ ended as a big clan with many people who were friends with blahblah and blahblah etc.

& then about Paradox.. he has been more patient and nice and helpfull to others then anyone i have ever met on Quake (not just me.. even the people who called him out as cheater/hacker, still believe he's one of the most kind-hearted people they ever met), so trust me when u said Its'papa & end'sparky are calling him out... your wrong...

They werent calling him out on it... yes they did on their forums or sites, just simply for the fact(?) that Para came clean without a drop(?) that he tested and used wh(?).. now my info could be wrong, i dont know the info in details, and you(or anyone else) are more then welcome to correct me if i am wrong, or even ignore this piece about Para that i just wrote now.. But what i have heard of others was that he didnt drop, didnt get cought, but admitted to have tried by himself.. So this leaves the question to many players... "If he never dropped/got cought but just simply admitted, how do we know he's still clean?, because he's not a shitty player at all..." (maybe (if my info is right) this was a stupid thing of Para to do... coming clean, when nobody cought him?

Like i said, and like you know, i have always put you in a good light, and i have gave you heads up about the suspicion that others had on you when you were still one of my members.

Now you can try to shut me up, put me down & demand my opinion will not be heard.. & even tho -gX- (x & R) has nothing to do with me & i have my dislikes to certain members... I do have the right to share my opinions & the facts...
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl

CandyGirl

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 pm

sorry4thewait wrote:
Candy idk y ur posting here, i dont c a reason to. You have your own clan to worry bout.

Read previous post (story, sorry for being it that long) first.

Yes, your right i have my own clan to worry about. But like i said, the Quake 1.16n community got very very small.. If it were the game we played a couple of years ago, i wouldnt give a fuck.

But these days, i do. I had a good run with sticky & a bad run... basically Sticky wise alone, idgaf. But the community got very very small.

I think these days, its important to consider the opinions of other clans too (not just the leaders, but also members--- and even the people who are clanless).

If we all want to continue a happy fragging (sure, everyone who loses... or even wins a game, can sometimes complain shitloads). it's important for a CLAN (not just mine, but sticky's, para's, tosh'(es?), Lags's, Hawk'seseses, Papa's, Bullet's etc. etc. to share their opinions about ALL app's, and ALL potential member's of other clans... because frankly.. if you dont consider their opinion's.. "the" clan you want to join with a bad rep. bad attitude. bad asskissing. bad gossiping & bad lies. ).. is maybe going to last 'long' just inside clan ways, but not outside clan ways-- the communtiy thats left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

herewego Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

herewego
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(LoQ) Clan Official Site :: (LoQ) Clan :: Join Us-
Jump to: