(LoQ) Clan Official Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

herewego

Go down 
+6
lel
NO DATA
Insane
Explosion
infin1te
sorry4thewait
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CandyGirl

CandyGirl

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:38 pm

And as a small reminder of anything i wrote above... I am NOT making personal attacks towards you.. I only summed up a few opinions of my own, others & facts. What you do with it.. idgaf. What -gX- does (i swear i wanna say idgaf) i do. But For the sakes of 1.16n i do.

& also what i said before.. IF Reloaded Project (its not some euro alone communtiy, but a international communtity) says you are clean.. Then you wont hear ever again from me on this demo matter.. If they say your clean, i say your clean.
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Candy i never had a problem with u, and its not that i stopped scrimming is that ive been trying to make money. I've botted a game called runescape to sell accounts for money on my gaming mouse and personal items. I still scrimmed but at night. When you were not on. Opinions comes in by alot of people. Yes alot of people hate my guts. Maybe more then tosh, i get it i showed the same way with tosh back in replying to tosh's app in o2o and other clans. But again, sticky said i can apply for the clan because he said my demo was clean. Killzor said it to, and this was at stickys server. I got pissed off when tosh said no. I feel pretty good a bit that he defended me or so he says.

P.S: to point out something (r_shownormals) is a command that u can catch a legit player with. every 1 who uses it can easily be like oh zenith is hacking but its irrelevant, since its quake 3 demo 7 map retribution i think is the map name, any 1 can guess where enemy is because they make the same moves over and over again. I understand but still. This is same situation that zenith was in at one point. Im here because sticky said i may post.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl

CandyGirl

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Coke, i obviously explained my personal and "3rd opinion" feelings about you in my last 2/3 (big ass story long posts).. I wont go into it again.. i mean what's the use of it.. ppl prefer to read the shorter posts anyways.. and once their bored then they read the story long ones like mine..

Im cool with whatever.

But on your demo when chrome suggested to see it with shownormals, the people who watched the demo watched it in several ways, and the most recent posts of the anti cheat experts are quite against you..

Thats all i have to say more.. nothing else left to say for me
Back to top Go down
NO DATA

NO DATA

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:09 am

sorry4thewait wrote:
Candy idk y ur posting here, i dont c a reason to. You have your own clan to worry bout.
Well, Sticky and Para have always been happy for outside opinions, even since LoQ, so that's why she's posting here..

Comprender él de uno sexo?
Back to top Go down
sorry4thewait

sorry4thewait

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Lol 1st thing i wanna say is WHO THA FUCK PUT JUSTIN BIEBER UP THEIR >Frown *shoots himself* 2nd i undrstand wat u said candy but seriously i didnt lie to u
Back to top Go down
Insane

Location : swagg country AKA nigga land, and im the fuckin president the capital is swag city

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:12 pm

sorry4thewait wrote:
Lol 1st thing i wanna say is WHO THA FUCK PUT JUSTIN BIEBER UP THEIR >Frown *shoots himself* 2nd i undrstand wat u said candy but seriously i didnt lie to u
sorry coke dads comin out the closet i think :/
Back to top Go down
Angel

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:26 pm

awww leave him alone.. he's a big fan of JB

Back to top Go down
sparky

sparky

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 am

ROFL. This thread has sparkys stamp of approval, worth logging in for. coke > gX
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl

CandyGirl

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:55 pm

http://www.rldd.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=620&pid=3174#pid3174

The 1.16n Reloaded community has stated that you used wallhack & therefor you have been banned.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Location : swagg country AKA nigga land, and im the fuckin president the capital is swag city

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:43 pm

didnt you tell everyone that reloaded ruled in his favor before? is this some type of bias desicion?
Back to top Go down
Admin

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:09 am

sparky wrote:
ROFL. This thread has sparkys stamp of approval, worth logging in for. coke > gX

Let me stop you right there. You aren't important so shut the hell up. Take your stamp of approval and shove it up your ass because it's not needed here, thanks. Keep kicking people who own the shit out of you from your server, and stay in your lane. fag

Regarding coke, i'm done with this whole situation and will not be putting up with the trouble that revolves around you. You told me that everyone thinks the demo is clean, but in fact, its the opposite. I can't find too many people who believe that demo is clean. So im just gonna lock this now.

Candy, that's fine that those reloaded guys think that demo isn't clean..but i want you to understand one thing. Those guys aren't 'experts' as you keep saying. They are nothing but regular players who simply give their opinion on the demo just like anyone else. They aren't superior to anyone.

/Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://loqclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

herewego - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herewego   herewego - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

herewego
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(LoQ) Clan Official Site :: (LoQ) Clan :: Join Us-
Jump to: